Tuesday, June 03, 2008

belching words

young tina was 16 years, six months, 14 days, 13 hours, and 15 minutes old when she discovered that her reflexes were easily stimulated in such an extraordinary manner, that her impulses were disposed off as mechanic hazardous reactions.

so much for my Pushing Daisies drama!

anyway - a reminder as constant as diarrhea - PD episode 4, "Girth", will be aired tonight on 2nd Avenue, at 8 p.m.

******************
most of the time, i get to have full control of what my hands and feet would do, in case of extreme irritation and displeasure. i get to control anger before it starts to control me.

the problem begins when my mouth starts to blaze off. i just don't know how to kill its fire.

you are free to think of whatever you want, but scenes start playing on my mind after a commotion. sometimes, i find myself murmuring my supposed-to-be lines, which have flown away while i was at the height of anger.

i don't know, but i don't always end up doing what i say when i'm mad, although sometimes, or most of the time they are half-meant, plus the fact that i'm not good at oral communication, it's just that i feel relieved whenever i get the last word... or that the world stops when i stopped talking.

it's a bit selfish of me, but i know when to defend myself and when to shut up.

No comments: