Tuesday, September 16, 2008

borg abunda!

i don't know why, maybe it's because of my addiction to radio programs, but it has become an annoying duty of my bio-clock to bug me very early even after incurring just a couple of hours of good, i mean GOOD sleep.

so here i am, all half-cooked, currently listening to this morning show "Good Times with Mo, Mojo, and Grace Lee," and laughing the devil out of me! seeing that photo down there, i can surmise you're face is already cracking up with hard blows of laughter! let's all be happy today! good times!

here's a verrrry funny entry, posted yesterday on a listener-made blog:



Boy Abunda billboard, photo courtesy of
http://leviuqse.blogspot.com/


Blog reader Chi clued me in to a Boy Abunda billboard that’s now causing a lot of laughter along EDSA and probably some accidents as well… Although I haven’t seen the billboard personally, I did some research and saw a picture of it on the net. It’s for Boy Abunda’s new perfume line and the tagline is a killer: “Kaibigan, nagpabango ka na ba?” ROTFLMAO

Mo asked me to post a picture here for tomorrow’s show and I can’t wait for the reaction from other Good times’ listeners when they see this piece of advertising brilliance, hehe…

Go check it out yourself when you pass by EDSA, according to blog reader Marie, there are some other versions of the same billboard with the same theme located along EDSA near Robinson’s Pioneer…

Definitely some serious competition for the notorious ELLEN billboards…

I can’t wait to shake the hand of the creative genius who thought up this monstrosity, hahaha… And you know what? It’s too early for Halloween!

Damn, tomorrow’s show should be hilarious!

Good times!




*title inspired by one of the hosts, Mojo Jojo: "It kinda reminds me of a character from Star Trek….. parang he’s a “Borg” that mated with Rainbow Brite…. BORG ABUNDA na rainbow edition… oh my! Atesh! I just don’t know where advertising is going to nowadays
At least its “colorful” di b? Hmnnn……"

No comments: