Tuesday, April 24, 2007

i am deceased
my soul was captured by the ills
of emptied shell and broken vessel
buried down the earths of yesterday

my history is just a shadow
a silver tint in the frame of my humanity
my youth was killed and burned to ashes
and vanished along the perils of the wind

what i was yesterday, i know no more
it was a reflection of my reverse
an inanimate whose dreams were stolen
churned in a particular cycle of absurdity and greed

i was my own guillotine
i wept under the blades of tensions and tortures
and rudeness of the hike to intellectual riches
i had it before... i had them all before...

yesterday ended last night
it perished along with all my might
those dreams died and crashed to the ground
and i just learned it too late when then night came down

No comments: